You are in need of money, want to borrow money from the Women's Union but do not know the conditions to borrow money from the Women's Union, how and what is the interest rate. Find out now!
Borrowing money from the Women's Union has the advantage of low interest rates and flexible loan terms. So, how to borrow money from the Women's Union , how much is the loan interest rate? What are the conditions to borrow money from the Women's Union ? Let's find out through this article!
In order to support women in difficult circumstances and need urgent spending, the Women's Union provides loans with low interest rates. However, not everyone is eligible to borrow money from the Women's Union . Are you a loan recipient of the Women's Union ? First of all, let's find out what is a loan through the Women's Union.
Borrowers can use the loan capital for many different purposes such as consumption, shopping, repair, home decoration, purchase of household items, travel, study or supplementing personal production and business capital. , family.
Loan product features:
● Loan amount: Ranging from 5 to 50 million VND, depending on the needs and income of the customer.
● Loan term: 12 - 36 months.
● Interest rates and fees: Usually equal to the interest rate of the Social Policy Bank from time to time.
● Debt payment method: fixed installment (capital + interest).
Not everyone can access a loan package from the Women's Union. To apply for a loan in this form, the borrower must be in the following categories:
● Women in difficult circumstances such as single mothers, poor households, near-poor households, and low-income people.
● Have a permanent or temporary residence in the locality.
● The purpose of using capital is clear such as business, production, breeding, domestic consumption.
Immediately after meeting the conditions set forth by the Women's Union , borrowers need to prepare procedures and documents with documents including:
● Loan application form according to the form provided by each regional Women's Union (certified by the Women's Union of the ward and commune).
● 02 Copy of ID card (no more than 15 years from the date of issue).
● 02 Copy of the deposit certificate at the place of loan registration.
● Loan use plan.
● Loan agreement.
● Copy of proof of other income (if any).
* Note: Copies of documents do not need to be notarized. However, borrowers need to bring the original for comparison when submitting the application.
Normally, the interest rate on loans to the Women's Union will be the same as that of the Bank for Social Policies. Accordingly, the loan interest rate will range from 6.6% to 9.0%. The specific loan interest rate will depend on the borrower as well as the purpose of using the capital.
To apply for a Women's Union loan, borrowers need to go through the following steps:
● Step 1:
Prepare complete and accurate documents and records as required.
● Step 2:
The management board of the Women's Union of the commune, ward or locality where the client lives will set up an inspection committee. Then, proceed with the steps to review the application based on the information provided by the borrower. At the same time, they will survey the actual situation of the borrower.
● Step 3:
Approved dossiers will be sent to the Senior Women's Union Management Board. In addition, accompanying the dossier is the official letter approving the dossier, the letter requesting a loan. A list of individuals that are eligible for a loan and have been approved in the locality.
Immediately after receiving the application and related documents, the City Women's Union will conduct an appraisal and decide whether to lend or not.
● Step 4:
If the loan application is approved, the Women's Union of the ward or commune will notify the borrower of the disbursement.
● Step 5:
Borrowers bring ID/CCCD and loan agreement to receive disbursement. In case the borrower is busy, he can authorize a person with civil act capacity to receive money on his behalf.
● Step 6:
The borrower has the obligation and responsibility to pay the loan in accordance with the provisions of the association.
When borrowing money in this form, the borrower will have to pay interest every 3 months to the local women's union. The original amount of the member will be paid only once when it is due for payment.
The loan amount including principal and interest, after being paid by the borrower, will be transferred to the City Women's Union. Therefore, this amount will not be allowed to stay in the local association for more than 1 day.
Within 1 month before the loan's expiration date, if the borrower wants to turn around the capital, the Women's Union still creates conditions for members to continue borrowing. The Women's Union will re-evaluate the member's loan application, solvency, and capital use plan.
Although there is a preferential interest rate, not everyone is eligible to borrow from the Women's Union. Borrowers must meet the conditions set forth by the Association, and at the same time prove their financial capacity as well as their reputation.
Therefore, if you are in urgent need of money but cannot get support from the Women's Union or do not have enough conditions to borrow money from the Women's Union , you can consider borrowing money online . This is a form of online loan without proof of income , without collateral. Simple loan conditions, just need to be over 18 years old, have an ID card and a bank account to be able to register and receive money within the same day.
Coming to Cashberry, users can experience loan products with many outstanding advantages:
● Diverse loan packages: Provide loan packages from 1 million to 10 million with a payment term of 10 - 30 days (the payment date can be extended).
● Simple documents: No complicated paperwork, no proof of income, just ID card or CCCD.
● Fast approval and disbursement: Browse in 2 minutes, receive disbursement to your bank account immediately after being approved for a loan.
● Safety and transparency: Reputable lender, information security, clear and transparent costs.
CashBerry loan procedure is simple, instant money. With only 4 steps to apply for a Cashberry loan, you will immediately have a loan of up to 10 million VND:
● Step 1: Download CashBerry app on CH Play or visit website cashberry.vn
● Step 2: Fill in the loan application completely and accurately
● Step 3: Wait for a few minutes for the system to review the application and receive a phone call to confirm the information (if any).
● Step 4: Pay the loan on time or 1 day in advance
With Cashberry, the loan process is simplified with just a touch, surfing on the phone and the procedure is surprisingly quick. From registration, disbursement to loan payment, everything is fast, easy and safe. If you are in need of an urgent loan, just open your phone and register at Cashberry to receive a loan with peace of mind at a reasonable cost.
Contact information for support:
● Hotline: 1900 6383 85 | 8:00 - 22:00 (Monday - Sunday)
● Email: email@example.com
● Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/cashberry.vn/