Tiền nhà, tiền ăn, tiền học phí đã đến mà vẫn chưa có tiền trả, sinh viên có thể vay ở đâu, ngân hàng hay công ty tài chính? Làm sao để vay nhanh, dễ dàng?
Life is difficult, many students want to find loan services. In particular, some of you also have small business needs to earn extra income, so you need capital. However, because students have not proven their financial capacity and have no collateral, where can students get a loan ?
Students can borrow money from banks , should they use loan services of financial companies? This article will help you answer.
You can easily see attractive loan advertisements at fences or poles such as " Paperless hot loans " or " Fast 0% interest loans ". With just one phone call with a few simple procedures, students can get a loan right away without any approval.
However, in reality, these are just black credit addresses disguised as financial support companies. You may encounter the following risks if you accidentally borrow money at these places:
- High interest rate
Interest rates here are relatively high if not exorbitant. Students often borrow with a small limit, so they don't pay attention to the interest rate or think it's appropriate. However, when you calculate it carefully, you will see that you have to pay a large debt when you borrow in these places. Therefore, many of you have fallen into bad debt and have a psychological crisis when you don't know how to solve it.
- Debt forgiveness when you can't pay the loan
Many students who are late for payment are often approached by these organizations, threatened or harassed at school. There are cases where students are even considered for expulsion when involved with these organizations.
- Being taken advantage of information
Many of you are subjective, thinking that if you don't pay for a loan, even if you lose your student card or ID, it doesn't matter because they can be redone. However, when I received a large debt, I realized that my identity papers had been used for bad purposes. And in the end, the one who bears the consequences is himself.
Do you think banks will lend money to students easily? In fact, it is extremely difficult, requires complicated conditions and procedures, and not all banks lend money to students. Except for the Social Policy Bank, which was established to lend money to poor households and other policy beneficiaries such as students.
Students eligible for loans at the Bank for Social Policies include:
● Students who have lost both parents or lost only one parent but the other is unable to work.
● The student is a member of a household belonging to one of the following categories: Poor household according to the standards prescribed by law. Households with a maximum per capita income equal to 150% of the per capita income of poor households as prescribed by law.
● Students whose families face financial difficulties due to accidents, diseases, natural disasters, fires, epidemics during their study period, certified by the People's Committee of the commune, ward or town where they reside.
So, if not in the loan object at the Bank for Social Policies, where can students borrow money? Understanding these difficulties, reputable financial companies in Vietnam have been providing quick and easy student loan packages .
CashBerry Financial Company is an online money lending service based on website and application platform . By connecting borrowers and credit institutions, CashBerry has proposed suitable loans for each customer. For students from 18 - 23 years old, a normal loan will have a small limit of 1 - 10 million VND.
Here are the reasons that students should choose CashBerry to borrow money.
● Commitment to confidentiality of customer information.
● Transparent loan information such as interest rate, loan term and limit, making it easy for you to choose the right loan package for you.
● Preferential interest rates for current students and students can be extended if they are unable to pay.
● Simple procedure, just need ID card or CCCD.
● Can receive money within 24 hours.
To apply for a student loan, you can visit cashberry.vn or download the CashBerry app on CH Play. Just 10 minutes to register, you can receive money to your bank account within the same day.
From the information shared above, you must have answered the question " Where to lend money to students ?". Depending on your circumstances and needs, you can choose a student loan bank or a reputable financial company. If possible, take a bank loan to enjoy a preferential interest rate, and if you want to have money quickly, the procedure is simple, you can choose CashBerry.