If you are not equipped with sufficient knowledge, the papers will not be able to withdraw the social insurance money. So let's quickly learn the necessary procedures to withdraw social insurance quickly!
Currently, when people participate in compulsory insurance at enterprises or voluntary insurance when in need, they are entitled to withdraw their social insurance (social insurance) once. So what does a one-time social insurance withdrawal file include? Below CashBerry will guide you to make a one-time social insurance withdrawal application!
Social insurance (social insurance) is the compensation for a part of an employee's income when they are sick, maternity, work accident, occupational disease, out of working age or die.
Employees who participate in compulsory social insurance later, those who participate in voluntary social insurance after one year of retirement or after one year do not continue to pay social insurance contributions and in some other cases (not yet eligible for pension) have requirements. may withdraw social insurance once .
Many employees are not eligible for pension or in some cases need to cover many expenses, so they choose to receive one-time social insurance. However, this way still has disadvantages and advantages you should consider when withdrawing. So should I get a one-time social insurance or receive a pension ?
● Receive only 1 time with a specific amount
● Don't waste time waiting for closed accounts
● The time of payment of social insurance contributions cannot be added.
● The amount of social insurance received is less than the payment amount.
● Not entitled to funeral and survivorship allowance upon death.
● You have to pay your own medical expenses when you get old.
Withdrawal of one-time social insurance is a measure that employees can solve their financial concerns. So, what does a one-time social insurance withdrawal file include ? What do you need to get social insurance money ? These are the questions that people withdrawing social insurance are interested in. Here are the documents to prepare when making a one-time social insurance withdrawal application
When withdrawing one-time social insurance , the employee needs the employer to have the following documents, including:
● Application form for one-time social insurance benefits (under form 14-HSB)
● Original social insurance book
● Identity documents (ID card, citizen identification)
● Household registration book or temporary residence book
● Some other documents depending on each case.
For people going abroad to settle down: In addition to the above documents, they must submit a copy of the certification of the competent authority on renunciation of Vietnamese nationality or a certified or notarized Vietnamese translation of one of the following documents: the following documents:
● Passport issued by a foreign country
● A visa issued by a competent foreign authority with a confirmation of permission to enter the country for the reason of residence abroad
● Papers certifying that they are carrying out procedures for foreign citizenship, confirmation papers or permanent residence cards with a term of 5 years or more, issued by a competent foreign agency.
For people suffering from one of the life-threatening diseases:
● Patients with cancer, polio, cirrhosis of the liver ascites, leprosy, severe tuberculosis, HIV infection who have progressed to AIDS may have a copy/summary of the medical record showing their inability to serve themselves.
● If suffering from other diseases, it shall be replaced with a report on assessment of working capacity decrease of the Medical Assessment Council showing the decrease in working capacity from 81% or more and not being able to self-service.
For the case of payment of medical assessment fees: an additional invoice, receipt of assessment fee collection, a list of assessment contents of the medical assessment establishment.
For those who have served time in the army: A personal statement of the time and area of service in the army with regional allowances, made according to form No. 04B-HBKV (issued together with Circular No. 181/2016) /TT-BQP).
When you go to get social insurance money you need to prepare the above documents. However, if there is no decision on job termination or household registration book, can I get one-time social insurance? This is a question many employees ask when preparing a one-time social insurance withdrawal application.
According to Article 4 of Decision 166/QD-BHXH, a dossier for one-time social insurance benefits includes:
+ Application form for one-time social insurance benefits
+ Social insurance book
+ Original identity card/citizen identity card.
+ Besides, you need to present your household registration book or temporary residence document when submitting your application for one-time social insurance benefits.
Thus, the application for one-time social insurance benefits does not require a resignation letter. Therefore, the fact that you lose your decision to quit your job or do not have a resignation letter does not affect your one-time withdrawal of social insurance.
At the same time, the request file must present the household registration book or temporary residence document when submitting the application for one-time social insurance withdrawal. Therefore, if you do not have a household registration book, you cannot apply for a one-time withdrawal of social insurance.
The order of execution
● Step 1: The employee prepares and submits a dossier according to regulations and corresponding to his/her case, then submits it to the social insurance agency where he/she resides.
● Step 2: The social insurance agency receives the dossier, checks whether the dossier is valid or not and settles it according to regulations.
● Step 3: Employees receive settlement results from the social insurance agency, including: Decision on one-time social insurance enjoyment; a copy of the social insurance payment process; subsidy.
Note: In case the employee is not entitled to receive social insurance, the social insurance agency must send a notice and clearly state the reason.
(1) Submit application
The employee submits the application in one of the following forms:
● Submit via electronic transaction: The employee registers to receive the authentication code and sends an electronic dossier to the Vietnam Social Insurance Portal. paper to the social insurance agency through the public postal service.
● Submit by public postal service.
● Pay directly at the social insurance agency where you live.
(2) Get the result:
After submitting the application to the social insurance agency, the employee will receive a document and allowance if the application is valid, including:
- Relevant documents: in the registered form (directly at the social insurance agency or through the public postal service or via electronic transactions);
+ Directly at the social insurance agency or through the public postal service or through a personal account;
+ In case of authorizing another person to receive the payment on behalf of another person, comply with the provisions of the procedure "authorization to receive social insurance and unemployment benefits on behalf of" or the original of the authorization contract as prescribed by law.
Where to apply
Where do I submit a one-time insurance withdrawal application? This is a question asked by many employees. Employees who wish to withdraw one-time social insurance may submit an application to the social insurance agency of the district where the employee is currently residing (Residence includes the place of permanent residence registration or the place of registration of the social insurance agency). temporary residence in KT3 as prescribed by law).
Within 10 working days from the day on which the complete application is received, the social insurance agency shall settle and organize the payment to the employee. In case of failure to settle, it must reply in writing and clearly state the reason.
Above are the necessary documents to help you complete the 1 time social insurance withdrawal application. The fastest time for you to receive 1 time social insurance money is also 10 days, but you need money urgently in 1 day, what to do? Now you can borrow money quickly at CashBerry financial company, which not only saves time and effort, but you can also be proactive in your finances.
With the desire to help, bring convenience, and solve financial difficulties for customers all over the country, CashBerry is the best choice for you. Currently CashBerry growing, improve & expand advisory services to loan money quickly , loan interest rates low prestige and quality. The loan contract is transparent and specific, the loan procedure is simple, just need an ID card, and you can borrow an amount of up to 10,000,000 in the same day.
Hope the above sharing about 1 time social insurance withdrawal documents will help you. If you are in financial difficulty and want to receive a loan immediately, please contact CashBerry via hotline 19 0063 8385 for support!