Nếu muốn có một khoản vay vốn kinh doanh không thế chấp, thủ tục nhanh chóng, đơn giản, thì sau đây là những kiến thức mà bạn đang cần quan tâm.
When there is a need for capital for business, any investor wants to borrow a large amount of money quickly; no need to do complicated documents and procedures; There is no need of collateral. Unsecured business loan products of banks were born to meet that need.
Business loans without collateral or unsecured business loans are one of the basic forms of supporting business development activities. Therefore, businesses need to have a certain understanding of loans to ensure a smooth process.
Business loans without collateral is a form of allowing business people to borrow small to medium amounts of capital without collateral. The bank will base on the borrower's personal creditworthiness and repayment capacity to decide whether to lend or not.
Each bank will offer different loan terms and interest rates. The form of business loans without collateral is quite suitable for business households; small business; shops/small to medium businesses that need capital to start a business; equipping facilities; equipment purchase or business expansion.
Currently, in the credit market, there are countless units that support loan packages for business . Typically, reputable banks such as VPBank, OCB, VIB, Agribank, MBBank, etc.
● OCB provides business loans without collateral:
- Loan amount: maximum 100% of capital use plan, minimum 50 million dong.
- Loan period: Up to 120 months.
- Interest rate is about 5.99%/year.
- Flexible disbursement method: can be disbursed once or many times according to actual capital use needs.
● Agribank provides business loans without collateral:
- Loan level: Up to 100% of capital needs.
- Business loan interest rate is about 6% - 9%/year.
● VPBank provides business loans without collateral:
- Flexible loan limit, minimum from 20 million VND.
- Interest rates range from 6% - 25%/year.
- Flexible loan term from 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48 months.
– Currently, customers can get unsecured business loans with a limit of up to VND 500 million . The more clearly demonstrated the ability to repay, the higher the amount of capital you can borrow. This is the optimal solution for those who want to seize the opportunity to invest profitably.
– The interest rate for unsecured business loans is considered by the market to be quite “comfortable”. Flexible loan balance calculation method chosen by customers according to their ability to repay. The method of gradually reducing both principal and monthly interest will help you save about 20% of interest compared to conventional forms of interest calculation.
– Simple loan procedures, quick money receipt will immediately solve all financial difficulties so that the business does not have to stop; Unaffected. The loan application is simple and only after completing the application 24 hours, you can receive the loan amount according to the bank's decision.
– With business loan products without collateral, banks offer long-term loan terms up to 60 months. This gives business owners enough time to turn around capital and "calmly" repay debt without any financial pressure.
In any business, no matter how big or small, capital (or financial resources) is still the first and most important criterion. The problem arises when the capital you have is not enough compared to the minimum investment needs of the plan. So should you borrow money for business ? Or try to accumulate a little more, when you have enough capital to start?
The answer is YES if you are in need of capital for your business. If you are unsure, you can consider whether or not to take a business loan based on the results of the following assessments:
● Amount of capital to borrow: Calculate exactly how much capital to borrow. What businesses will this capital be used for?
● Time to use capital: When do you need capital to implement your project.
● Assess the urgency of using loan: Are you in urgent need of this capital? How long can the time to use capital be extended?
● What benefits can be obtained from this loan? How will your business be affected if the capital does not return on time?
● How long does it take to repay the loan and the business/organization can afford to pay for this loan?
● What are the alternative methods when there is no capital?
After evaluating and weighing all the factors, you should be able to make a sound decision.
Today, small and medium-sized business owners or unlicensed business borrowers tend to seek financial support services, such as loans, to promote business growth.
The loans will help support capital needs quickly, allowing SMEs to save time, access new opportunities and develop a competitive advantage in the market.
Most importantly, business owners need to understand the bank's loan application processes, so that they can be well prepared when seeking financial support and increase their chances of success.
Here are some tips to help you get a successful business loan.
The first and not least important thing when applying for a loan, is that the business must clearly understand the purpose of the desired loan. Depending on the needs of the business, all loan purposes should be listed clearly and in detail.
One of the first things banks look at is the creditworthiness of the borrower and guarantor or track the payment history of debts. In Vietnam, banks will refer to credit reports from the national credit information center to check this information.
Only Credit Information Centers (CICs) approved by the State Bank of Vietnam are allowed to collect credit information about individuals and businesses. A credit report typically includes the following:
● All credit transactions of the business.
● Loan repayment status within the last 12 months.
● Default information or can check the time the information is uploaded to CIC.
When reviewing loan applications, banks will also consider existing assets to determine if the business can afford to repay the requested loan. They also consider asking for more cash flow information to support the business's expenses and debt commitments.
The stronger the cash inflow, the more proof that the business can afford to pay on time and manage unexpected expenses. This will help build the trust of business loan approvers.
Banks also need to determine the financial position of the business. Always have timely financial statements ready to help your business avoid a last-minute rush when it comes to preparing documents for your loan application.
Small and medium enterprises can refer to the use of online accounting tools to optimize the financial reporting process.
The source of collateral will help prove to the bank that the business can guarantee the repayment of loans in the event of any incident. Common sources of collateral include real estate or equipment. In addition, inventory or unpaid commercial invoices can also be used as collateral.
Mortgage products in this category include loans to buy machinery, equipment, commercial vehicles or fixed asset investment loans. However, it should be noted that collateral requirements will vary depending on the type of loan product a business applies for.
In addition, banks now also have unsecured loan programs for online businesses. This type of loan helps small and medium enterprises reduce risks and barriers to market entry, manage cash flow flexibly and quickly to promote business development.
Using bank loans is an effective option to help small and medium enterprises overcome resource constraints and promote business growth. To get a successful loan, businesses should carefully study and prepare documents; Ensure compliance with the procedures and criteria required by the bank.
Besides, when taking out a loan in the form of an unsecured loan , you need to learn carefully about the interest rate, interest rate change term, interest calculation method, and your ability to pay. Make sure you can afford the payments before taking out a loan.
The information provided by CashBerry shows that unsecured business loans are really an option that customers should consider to use in the process of doing business and investing. Hopefully, you can find a suitable capital support unit to build yourself an effective opportunity to get rich.