With an amount of up to 70 million, a loan term of 36 months and many attractive interest rates, loans under health insurance are currently used by many people. Find out now!
Borrowing under health insurance will help you get a capital to fulfill your plans, the loan amount is up to 70 million VND, the loan term is up to 36 months. This is a product that many customers choose when they need a quick loan.
In this article, CashBerry will introduce to you what is a loan under insurance , advantages and disadvantages, loan conditions and interest rates.
Borrowing money with health insurance is a form of unsecured loan without collateral to meet the legitimate consumer loan needs. The product applies to customers who are working for salary and are paid social insurance by the company in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
Currently, if you do not have health insurance according to your workplace, you can join household health insurance. The current health insurance cash loan product is only applicable to customers who pay health insurance according to their workplace. Customers who pay temporary household health insurance will not be supported for loans.
Instead of requiring customers to submit payroll or salary statements, labor contracts, they need to pay health insurance. The health insurance card is also the basis for the lending organization to determine the reputation of the borrower and of the unit where the borrower works because only reputable companies have welfare regimes such as insurance for employees. pellets.
Basically, borrowing through health insurance is one of the most popular forms of unsecured loans in the financial market today.
Besides, there are many types of credit loans without collateral such as:
● Simple loan procedures and documents: no need to prepare proof of income.
● No collateral or third-party guarantee is required.
● Quick approval time in 24 hours.
● Borrow up to 70 million VND.
● Loan period is flexible according to customers' needs: from 6 to 36 months.
● Diversify payment channels: receive cash directly, receive money by post or transfer.
● Early repayment is allowed.
● The loan is low and depends on the premium as well as the time of payment of health insurance.
● Many banks or financial companies still restrict this loan product.
● Some banks offer loans under health insurance cards, but with strict conditions, or higher interest rates than other loan products.
● If the health insurance card has not paid enough for 3 consecutive months, it is very difficult to get a loan approved.
Currently, although there are many units that support loans with health insurance cards, each place has different regulations. So, go through and compare the products of the lenders to choose the most suitable package. Here are a few good suggestions for you:
1. Borrowing under health insurance at MCredit: maximum loan of 50 million.
2. Borrow money under health insurance at FE Credit: maximum loan up to 30 million, interest rate from 1.7% (lowest currently).
3. Borrow money with health insurance at VPBank: large loans of up to 50 million (with health insurance card), or up to 200 million with other forms.
4. Borrowing through health insurance at Military Bank MBBank.
5. Installment loan by health insurance card at TPBank.
6. Unsecured consumer loans with health insurance at SHB Finance.
7. Cash loan under health insurance at MAFC (Mirae Asset).
8. Borrow money under health insurance at Home Credit.
Conditions and procedures for borrowing money under health insurance are quite simple. Customers can easily meet the requirements of financial companies and prepare loan documents quickly.
In order to be eligible for an installment loan under health insurance, customers must meet the following conditions:
● Customers are Vietnamese citizens, aged 20 - 60 years old.
● No bad debt at any credit institution.
● Participating in health insurance paid by companies, organizations, enterprises or state agencies.
Customers need to prepare the following documents:
● Valid ID card or citizen identification card.
● Notarized copy of household registration book.
● Certified copy of health insurance card.
* Note: Customers bring the originals of the above documents when coming to apply for a loan for the credit officer to compare when needed.
Interest rate on installment loans under health insurance cards is only from 19.2%/year (1.6%/month). However, this interest rate will be adjusted according to the preferential lending policies of financial companies from time to time.
To find out how much is the current consumer loan interest rate policy under health insurance , please call the hotline number or visit the transaction office of that financial company for advice.
There are 2 ways to calculate cash loan interest under health insurance:
● Interest on principal balance: Interest is calculated on the original principal amount you borrow during the loan term.
● Interest on the reducing balance: Interest is calculated on the actual amount you owe after deducting the principal you paid previously.
Borrowing money with a health insurance card is simple and easy, but in case you have bad debt , you will not be able to borrow money. Besides, the finance company, the bank will have to carefully review it to be able to approve the loan for you.
In case you need money urgently during the day and do not have time to prepare documents to borrow under insurance, what to do?
CashBerry financial company operating loan money online through the website and app cashberry.vn CashBerry on CH Play with a maximum limit of 10 million. The reason CashBerry is considered one of the reputable lending companies is because:
● Quick approval: Get a loan of up to VND 10,000,000 within 15 minutes.
● 100% online process: Apply online without paper, no need to meet.
● Simple procedure: No mortgage, no proof of income, just ID card.
● Small loans: Support for fast consumer loans, can borrow many times as long as you have a good payment history.
● Savings interest rate: The lowest interest rate in the market is only from 0.9%/month.
● Flexible payment: 10 - 30 days, online payment via bank transfer.
To get a quick loan, you just need to visit the website or download the CashBerry app to register. The loan process only takes about 30 minutes, if the application is approved, you will receive the money immediately.
Besides simple procedures, 100% online support, CashBerry also has a customer care team to help you 24/7. If you have any questions about the loan application process, you can contact hotline 1900 63 83 85 or send a message to Fanpage CashBerry - Everyone's financial friend for answers.
Above is the information shared about the form of loan under health insurance for those who are interested in learning. Don't worry about not being able to borrow money because CashBerry is there to support you anytime, anywhere. Just pick up the phone and sign up for CashBerry, money is automatically transferred to your account, spend now!